Thursday, October 10, 2013

A Test Post

When we are visiting Christy ("Priscilla" on Reece's Rainbow") , I will have to post to this blog using my tablet.  So I thought I'd take the time to test how pratical this is.

If you have not read my adoption blog, you should really visit it to read about the amazing stories of how we got to this point!  You can also read about why we are changing her name, and what her new name means!

aseventhsister.blogspot.com
 So now I'm going to test inserting both a photo and a video for your enjoyment!

This our two youngest girls playing with
bubbles at our local Buddy Walk just last weekend!
And here is a cute video from that day too.  The girls decided to do some stair practice.  It's very interesting to see how close these two are developmentally.  In just a few months they will be twins developmentally!


So, now I know it works...now to delete all the stilly, goofy photos and videos my kids have made that use up that precious memory that we will want to use for photos of Christy!

Next time I post we will be on our trip of a life time - to go meet our daughter!


No comments:

Post a Comment