Thursday, March 13, 2014

We have our travel dates!

We will be going to bring Christy home in the first part of May.

We will be gone for over two weeks once you count in travel time.

Pray for us as we continue to prepare for our trip!  I am working on putting together some gifts for Christy's care providers, and I am considering getting some ladies together to make some rag quilts for the children in her group home - email me if you are interested in helping with the quilts (purchasing flannel/donating money for flannel or sewing a quilt and shipping it to me if you aren't local, or even cutting the squares if you are local!).

I have booked our flights and we are pleased with the layovers and such.  I was also able to book our rooms for our time in Sofia.  Our agency will have to book the hotel near Christy's group home as hotel.com did not have any rooms available at the hotels they work with there.  Something about a holiday that day.

So I won't be posting much of anything for a while since we are basically now waiting to go, but have over 7 weeks of waiting!

I am working on a blanket for Christy, and have made a hat and a sweater, so when I complete that I might post photos - they are turning out so cute!

Blessings to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment